|⇐ Back||Page||⇑ First|
To automate the installation process, we have created a simple UniFi 5 Installation Script for Ubuntu that performs all the following actions for you:
- Installs the latest Ubuntu package updates;
- Installs Oracle Java 8;
- Installs MongoDB 3.6;
- Applies the MongoDB 3.x work-around required for UniFi 5; and
- Installs the UniFi 5 controller software.
The UniFi 5 Installation Script for Ubuntu can also be run periodically to update the UniFi software and ensure you have the latest version installed.
The following steps explain how to use the UniFi 5 Installation Script for Ubuntu to perform an automated installation of the UniFi controller software.
- Clone the script directly from GitHub, using the following command:
git clone https://gist.github.com/9f1958f12b1be024a04a44a2b44792d0.git ~/unifi5-ubuntu
- Execute the script, using the following command:
When the installation is complete, return to the Setup Wizard instructions to finalise your installation.
|⇐ Back||Page||⇑ First|2 1