3 1 1 1
This article describes how to download, install and configure WordPress on Windows Server 2016. The instructions use Windows PowerShell wherever possible, and are suitable for servers with and without the Desktop Experience feature installed (Server Core). These instructions can even be used with Windows 10!
The instructions cover the installation of the following components:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- URL Rewrite 2.1
- File System Security PowerShell Module
- MySQL Server 5.7
- Visual C++ Redistributables
- PHP Manager for IIS 1.4.0
The Shortlink to this post is https://wp.me/p9mh5O-l4.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help us by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Purchase through our associates links;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.
|⇓ Last||Page||Next ⇒|3 1 1 1