176 5 2 100 37
|⇐ Back||Page||⇑ First|
To automate the installation process, we have created a simple UniFi Installation Script for Raspberry Pi that performs all the following actions for you:
- Installs the latest Raspbian package updates;
- Installs the Oracle Java 8 JDK;
- Adds the UniFi repository to the sources list;
- Install the UniFi controller software;
- Disables the default MongoDB database instance; and
- Removes UniFi Cloud Library support on ARMv6 boards.
The UniFi Installation Script for Raspberry Pi can also be run periodically to update the UniFi software and ensure you have the latest version installed.
The following steps explain how to use the UniFi Installation Script for Raspberry Pi to perform an automated installation of the UniFi controller software.
- Change to the root of the user’s home directory, using the following command:
- Download the script directly from GitHub, using the following command:
wget -O unifi.sh https://gist.github.com/TechnologistAU/40ce7a5232356f53bb63f85a89a57a38/raw
- Mark the script as executable, using the following command:
chmod +x ./unifi.sh
- Execute the script, using the following command:
- Once the script has completed, reboot your Raspberry Pi using the following command:
When the reboot is complete, return to the Setup Wizard instructions to finalise your installation.
|⇐ Back||Page||⇑ First|176 5 2 100 37