This post provides custom backgrounds for your LEGO® Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2 collection 71020 suitable for use with the IKEA® RIBBA Frame 23×23cm (9×9″).
Refer to our post How to display your LEGO® Minifigures using IKEA® RIBBA Frames for full assembly instructions on framing your collection.
We have provided four variations of background image for LEGO® Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2, hopefully catering to everyone’s tastes and requirements.
The Minifigures listed on the first background image are ordered as they appear in the official LEGO® Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2 instructions. The backgrounds are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Korean with all names taken from the official LEGO® Minifigures translations.
Assembly notes specific to LEGO® Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2:
Assembly of the LEGO® Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2 background reasonably straight forward, with two exceptions:
- The first and most obvious is the mounting stand for Swimsuit Batman‘s dolphin. Rather than trying to squeeze the dolphin in or have Batman hold it somehow, we decided it was just easier to mount the dolphin with its’ own stand, effectively making it an extra Minifigure in this collection. The mounting stand is assembled using a Plate 1 x 2 with Stud and a Brick 1 x 1 (you could substitute 3 × Plate 1 x 1 or similar).
- The second is a slightly deeper mounting stand to accommodate Vacation The Joker‘s duckie ring. The mounting stand is assembled by gluing a Tile 1 x 2 to the back of a Slope, Inverted 45 2 x 2. Alternatively, you could also assemble a Slope, Inverted 33°, 3×2 with 2 × Plate 1 x 2 with Stud at the front, although you would add a little extra height using this method.
Parts required for LEGO® Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2:
|20||×||Slope, Inverted 45 2 x 2||3660|
|1||×||Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with 1 Stud with Groove (Jumper)||3794b|
|1||×||Brick 1 x 1||3005|
|1||×||Tile 1 x 2 with Groove||3069b|
The Shortlink to this post is http://www.technologist.site/?p=2426.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help us by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Purchase through our associates links;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.