This post provides custom backgrounds for your Metallica LEGO® Minifigures collection suitable for use with the IKEA® RIBBA Frame 23×23cm (9×9").
Refer to our post How to display your LEGO® Minifigures using IKEA® RIBBA Frames for full assembly instructions on framing your collection.
The Metallica LEGO® Minifigures shown here are custom printed pieces by
We have provided six variations of background image for the Metallica LEGO® Minifigures, hopefully catering to everyone's tastes and requirements.
Assembly notes specific to the Metallica LEGO® Minifigures collection:
|Lars Ulrich||4 × Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 2 with Connections between Studs||See below for details.|
|Robert Trujillo||1 × Slope, Inverted 45 2 x 2|
|James Hetfield||1 × Slope, Inverted 45 2 x 2; 1 × Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 1; 1 × Plate, Round 1 x 1 Straight Side||Mount the microphone stand using the 3 × 1 slope and 1 × 1 round plate (optional)|
|Kirk Hammett||1 × Slope, Inverted 45 2 x 2|
The drum kit layout must be adjusted to fit in the limited space behind the glass - no more than 3 studs deep.
The best drum kit layout we could devise was using a platform of four Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 2 with Connections between Studs bricks as follows:
- The drummer stands centred up against the back panel, and bent slightly forward to accommodate their hair or head gear.
- The bass drum is mounted forward, but off centre.
- The hi-hat cymbals are mounted on the end next to the bass drum.
- The floor tom-tom is mounted at the other end, centre rear on the brick.
- The crash cymbal is mounted in front of the floor tom-tom.
- The middle tom-tom is attached to the crash cymbal and swung around in front of the drummer.
- The drumsticks need to be positioned to fit between bass drum and middle tom-tom.
Parts required for the Metallica LEGO® Minifigures collection:
|4||×||Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 2 with Connections between Studs||3747b|
|3||×||Slope, Inverted 45 2 x 2||3660|
|1||×||Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 1||4287|
|1||×||Plate, Round 1 x 1 Straight Side||4073|
The Shortlink to this post is http://www.technologist.site/?p=799.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help us by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Purchase through our associates links;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.