This is Part Two in our series on the HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 series server. In this post, we will look at how to use the Smart Storage Administrator (SSA) to configure and prepare the disk subsystem ready for the initial operating system deployment.
The articles in our series on the HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 are:
- Part One: A look at the specifications and components of the server.
- Part Two: A look at how to use Smart Storage Administrator to configure and prepare the disk subsystem ready for the initial operating system deployment
- Part Three: A look at the HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO) remote management controller.
These articles are based on recent experiences working with a large enterprise customer.
The Shortlink to this post is http://www.technologist.site/?p=3263.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help us by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Purchase through our associates links;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.
|⇓ Last||Page||Next ⇒|